subscribe...

archive...

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 29, 2010

Interpol: "Lights"

Few things curl my toes as hard as listening to Interpol does. Those things include: staring at Paul Banks, lead singer of Interpol; watching Black Rebel Motorcycle Club perform a two-and-a-half-hour set (I know, it's almost like I'm cheating on one band with the other... fortunately, they understand); the right dark chocolate paired with the right red wine; and free music to share with others (legally). Below is an example of the last item on that list.

"Lights" by Interpol. I don't see it being my most favorite Interpol song ever, but if I'm to go by their last three albums, this song is part of a much richer whole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about me...

My Photo
Kimberly A. Morales
singer. writer. artist. champagne taste, 2 buck chuck budget. good cook. kooky. chocoholic. patron saint of cats. talker. listener. thinker. sometimes to a fault.
View my complete profile

kimberly tweets...

PGEW updates...

Web Statistics