subscribe...

archive...

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday randomness...

  • I would love to by a fly on the wall of Chelsea Clinton's wedding this weekend. Not just to see the dress and all the other wedding accoutrements, but to see the look on President Clinton's face when he gives her away. Weddings make me cry anyway, but it's always the look on the daddy's face that turns me into a blubbering idiot. If I ever get married I will have to remember NOT to wear make up because of this.
  • Victoria's Secret Puddin' Pie lip gloss is the most deliciously scented lip gloss on the entire planet. I don't know WHY those fools decided to discontinue it, but I am determined to get my hands on every. last. tube of that stuff!!! I've had some luck on eBay but not so much on Amazon. Anyone know of any girly sites that might have discontinued lip glosses available?
  • There's a boy here at work that I'd like to try flirting with (he's just a summer intern, so he'll be gone soon), but he's not very social or talkative. How do you flirt with a brick wall?
  • I'm going to Seattle for the International Food Blogger Conference next month! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Seattle's been at the top of my U.S. Cities To Visit list for years and I finally get to go! Doubt I'll be able to do much sightseeing since the conference is chock full of back-to-back sessions, but I'm still excited to go!
  • It's a shame that it's so easy for me to break my toes. I'm not sure if I'm the biggest klutz in the universe or just really, really thorough at toe-stubbing.
  • Speaking of self-inflicted pain, I can't decide if playing all this Bejeweled Blitz is giving me carpal tunnel syndrome or strengthening my hand & wrist. The first few weeks of playing that time-sucker hurt like hell, but now I seem to be okay. Still, I don't want to risk it as I neither want nor afford hand surgery. Ergo, it's time to learn to play with my left hand.
  • Seriously though, I can't believe I broke my fucking toe. Must be Friday!

1 comments:

Librarygirl said...

I know what you mean about crying at wedding when you see the dad's face. I always cry when I see men cry. At my wedding, I was fine walking to the church, but as soon as I started walking down the aisle with my dad, I started bawling like a baby. I guess it was the realization that "wow, this is actually happening" or something.

Post a Comment

about me...

My Photo
Kimberly A. Morales
singer. writer. artist. champagne taste, 2 buck chuck budget. good cook. kooky. chocoholic. patron saint of cats. talker. listener. thinker. sometimes to a fault.
View my complete profile

kimberly tweets...

PGEW updates...

Web Statistics