subscribe...

archive...

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 7, 2011

Photo of the Week: Look Ma! Matching Shoes!

That's right, folks!  For the first time since before Thanksgiving, I am finally back in matching shoes.  Mr. Toe is still not 100% happy, but the foot is happy to be back in a proper shoe!  It's been weird to learn how to walk normally after 3 months of lopsidedness, but I've pretty much gotten the hang of it again.  I even took a walk for lunch today!  Woo!

Let's all enjoy my Chucks, shall we?  :)

Terribly unladylike to prop my feet up on my desk like this, but dammit!  I'm wearing matching shoes!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

about me...

My Photo
Kimberly A. Morales
singer. writer. artist. champagne taste, 2 buck chuck budget. good cook. kooky. chocoholic. patron saint of cats. talker. listener. thinker. sometimes to a fault.
View my complete profile

kimberly tweets...

PGEW updates...

Web Statistics