subscribe...

archive...

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stuff for Sale!!! (Volume 1)

Once upon a time, Poor Girl wasn't so poor.  She had a good job, a car, housing that wasn't being threatened because of lack of funds to pay rent on time, and the ability to go out and shop for fun, pretty things.  Like most women, Poor Girl loved nice shoes & clothes, nice purses, and the occasional electronic gadget.  Alas, Poor Girl - and the rest of the country - has fallen on hard times.  Her job ends this Thursday, September 30th, and so far there is nothing on the horizon, despite the zillions of resumes & applications that have been sent out.  Drastic measures are now being taken.

As much as it hurts to let the fun, pretty things go, it will hurt much more to get an eviction notice.  In order to avoid this, I am now selling some of my better things to you fine readers.  From purses to dresses to cameras and other odds & ends, there will be something interesting for you to buy at a MUCH lower cost than was originally paid!  It's a win-win situation: you get a great deal on some awesome stuff, and I get to pay my rent while I look for another job.  Sound good?  It does to me!

I'll be posting more stuff in throughout the next couple of weeks, so if these first few items don't appeal to you, don't fret!  There will be other stuff on here soon.  I apologize in advance for the bad set up here... I guess this template doesn't support the whole "store" look!  Not interested in stuff but still want to help?  Head over to Poor Girl Eats Well and click on the "Donate" button on the left sidebar.  I hate having to ask for help like this, but desperate times call for desperate measures!

Thanks in advance for your support!
:) Kimberly




"Audrey" lavender silk rose purse by Lauren Scherr - EXCELLENT condition, only used twice!
YOUR PRICE: $75 (retail price: $185)




***********************************************************************








Juicy Couture Crown Jewel "Cynthia" black leather purse - Excellent condition!  YOUR PRICE: $200 (retail price: $450; outlet prices: $300-385)



***************************************************************

3 comments:

Susan said...

I can't afford the lovely purses but can send you to www.chwcareers.org. Its not glamorous, but it pays the bills. They usually have few positions open.

Kimberly A. Morales said...

Even better!!! Thank you so much! And I don't need glamor, just something steady that will pay my rent. Thanks again!

Susan said...

You're welcome.

(It's me from above. Changed my name to something that fit me better)

Post a Comment

about me...

My Photo
Kimberly A. Morales
singer. writer. artist. champagne taste, 2 buck chuck budget. good cook. kooky. chocoholic. patron saint of cats. talker. listener. thinker. sometimes to a fault.
View my complete profile

kimberly tweets...

PGEW updates...

Web Statistics